The 2020 Annual Council meeting of Tyldesley Swimming & Water Polo Club will be held on WEDNESDAY 25TH NOVEMBER, 2020 via ZOOM (due to Covid 19).
The Agenda will be:-
6.45PM Attendees will be accepted into the meeting
7.15PM Annual Council Meeting
Important Documents for the meeting click below
- 2019 AGM Minutes
- 2020 Annual Report
- Proposals for Change in Constitutional Rules
- Nominations for Officers; Management Committee & Captains
- Anyone can attend the meeting
- Only members of the club that are 18 years & older are eligible to vote. This includes Swimmers; Water Polo Players; Adult (social) members; Committee Members; Coaches; Teachers; Covid Liaisons; Life Members; Honorary Members.
Please note that a member shall only be permitted one vote.
Please note only 1 email address per person will be accepted i.e. if 2 people from the same family/household wish to vote they will have to submit 2 separate email addresses.
Whether you wish to attend the meeting and not vote or you wish to attend the meeting and vote you will have to register your name and the email address you wish to use (via the link) for accessing the meeting and for voting purposes https://forms.gle/xowJ3YgHta4azR3B9 by Friday 20th November at the latest.
You will receive an automated reply stating your request to attend & vote has been received. If you dont receive an automated response please check your spam box or check the email address you have submitted).
On Monday 23rd November you will receive an email with any further documents that you require for the meeting as well as the login and password for the AGM.
- Only members of the club 18 years & over who are in attendance at the AGM will be eligible to vote.
- Voting will be via a survey monkey link (secret ballot) which will be sent to the email address you have registered with the club
- All voting will be received by the Independent Adjudicator via the survey monkey link
- The Independent Adjudicator cant see who has voted only that a vote has been made
DONT FORGET TO REGISTER before Friday 20th November at the latest to avoid disappointment.